• Register
Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: Server Sponsership

Server Sponsership 10 years 5 months ago #787

Hi guys,

First of all apologies for posting directly here I hope you don't mind! I was going to send a few PM's out but I thought this will be more direct to the whole community.

My names John Clark and I'm the director of a new host GoServUK Ltd.

I've been searching for a few days for some communities to contact with regards to sponsorship.

The sponsorship deal is simple, we're looking to give 2-3 servers out to a couple of different communities. In return, all we ask is that the serves are branded and that we can get some sort of small banner of sticky post in your forums.

Although we're not a verified BF4 ranked host as of yet, we hope to be by the time of it's launch. In any other case, we are able to offer servers for all the Battlefield series unranked at this moment in time.

I noticed on your old website that you used to have a server, but currently don't?

I'd be very happy to chat to you all or to the leaders further about this and get things setup if you fancy it?

The only catch is, that the servers are populated. We don't expect the servers to be full 24/7! But of course we expect that they may be used!

Let me know what you guys think, again apologies for posting directly here!

Happy to talk on xFire/Steam further!

Cheers,
John (Hunter)

GoServUK Ltd
www.goserv.co.uk
Last Edit: 10 years 5 months ago by GoServUK.
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Server Sponsership 10 years 5 months ago #788

Hi John

Yes we are currently without a server as we were waiting for BF4, So we would definitely be interested in a sponsored server from you if you manage to get verified for BF4.

Feel free to post any details here or get me on xfire on leki1982

Thanks

Server Sponsership 10 years 5 months ago #789

Fucking EA. Hosting your own private server. Basic feature.

Thou must kneel before the princes of Electronic Artsdom and plead to be added to the royal charter.

Regardless of EA's decision, it's a cool offer. Thanks for being a nice guy :]

Be safe.

Server Sponsership 10 years 4 months ago #809

I take it this is going no where now.

S5 Box

Login/Logout

Register

Please click the image below to register with the site