• Register
Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: Best BF1 Gun & Gadgets

Best BF1 Gun & Gadgets 7 years 6 months ago #1950

In BF1 you can unlock guns in any order using warbonds that you get for leveling up etc. Some guns do require a class level requirement to unlock but they don't take long rank that up while you play that class.

You can unlock guns and change load out here www.battlefield.com/companion/career/

Weapons have one of the following suffix's which usually mean:

Factory = good for burst fire, quicker spread and recoil decrease when you stop shooting.
Trench / Low Weight = good for hipfire, less hipfire spread.
Storm = lower recoil when shooting, sometimes higher spread while ADS and not moving.
Extended / Suppressive = Bigger ammo clip
Optical = optical sights, less spread while ADS and moving.
Marksman / Telescopic = Scope
Sniper = different Scope and bipod
Infantry = Iron sights, quicker spread and faster recoil decrease when you stop shooting.
Carbine = optical sights, lower spread (better than Infantry version)

So what is the best gun? Depends a bit on your play style and map but there are some good guns and shit guns. From playing the alpha and beta and looking at the real weapon stats on symthic.com/bf1-stats I recommend the following:

Assault
Primary:
Automatico M1918 (amazing up close and ok at medium range, shit at long range)
Hellriegel 1915 Factory (good all round gun with 60 bullets)
(not looked into shotguns so don't know how good they are)

Pistol:
M1911 (great all round pistol)

Gadget 1:
Anti-tank grenade

Gadget 2:
AT Rocket Gun (for long range)
OR
Mines (spam 3 down instantly next to tank and shoot mines)
OR
Dynamite (Wont kill a heavy tank with all 3 sticks but will do a lot of damage)

Melee:
Hatchet (use Shovel until you unlock it)

Medic
Primary:

Autoloading 8 .25 Extended (good up close, shit at long range)
Selbstlader M1916 (use which ever version depending on range and sights you prefer. i like Marksman version for the more open desert type maps which is ok up close, great medium, and good at long range)
or
Mondragon Sniper (very similar to the Selbstlader M1916 but has slightly higher rate of fire and a different scope and a bipod, but smaller clip)

Pistol:

Gadget 1:
Bandage Pouch

Gadget 2:
Medical Syringe

Melee:

Scout
Primary:

Best sniper gun depends on the distance you are killing players at, look at the sweet spot of each sniper rifle to see where it does 100 damage at which range

If you like iron sighted bolt action rifles for close to medium range then use
Martini-Henry Infantry
or
SMLE MKIII Carbine

If you hate all the above try the M1903 Experimental, 41 bullet clip and fast firing but low damage.

Pistol:
Mars Automatic (great all round pistol with high long range damage and fast bullet speed, great to finish off players you just sniped and wounded)

Gadget 1:
Flare Gun - Spot

Gadget 2:
K Bullets (on vehicle map)
or
Tripwire Bomb (infantry map)

Melee:

Support
Primary:

I've not used support much as I don't really like the support guns as you have to hold down fire to make them more accurate (don't single shot or burst fire ever, just go full auto)
BAR M1918 (bit more like an assault rifle)
MG15 N.A. (If you like to shoot a lot of bullets then the "MG15 N.A. Suppressive" has 200 bullets :)

Pistol:

Gadget 1:
Ammo Pouch

Gadget 2:
Mortar - AIR (on infantry map)
or
Mortar - HE / Limpet Charge (on vehicle map)
or
Repair Tool (if spawning in friendly tank)

Melee:

Tanker/Pilot
Primary:

Frommer auto Stop
OR
shotgun

You also have 3 presets for load outs for each class so can easily swap between completely different load outs depending on map etc

See teamspeak Battlefield 1 channel description for more stuff
Last Edit: 7 years 6 months ago by Leki.
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Best BF1 Gun & Gadgets 7 years 6 months ago #1952

Nice one Lek.

symthic.com/bf1-ttk-btk-charts?btk=1

This chart is really useful.

Let's you know how many bullets it takes to kill people at different ranges. Basically the more lower numbers in the column the better.

Best BF1 Gun & Gadgets 7 years 6 months ago #1958

Mines are pretty good for killing tanks instantly if you can get to them. There is no "place mine" animation so you can spam 3 mines down instantly next to a tank and then shoot the mines to insta kill heavy tanks with 6 people in :)

3 dynamite takes time to throw and detonate and wont kill a heavy tank but will kill a light tank

For the Tanker/Pilot class use Frommer auto Stop or shotgun (class level 10 unlock)

All the big youtubers that do guide vids on the best guns are saying pretty much the exact same guns to use as I listed above so get using them :)
Last Edit: 7 years 6 months ago by Leki.

S5 Box

Login/Logout

Register

Please click the image below to register with the site