• Register
Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: How the mighty have fallen

How the mighty have fallen 11 years 7 months ago #383

www.forbes.com/sites/erikkain/2012/08/09...-information-stolen/

Blizzard and D3 are having yet another tough time,I don't even need to explain how big this is as everyone who plays games knows about Blizzard. I'm not even (too) angry; I spent hours working out the economy, 'playing' the auction house and farming to make millions of gold. Me and my bro even made a little 'business' farming and selling completely unidentified items (most likely 100% garbage) for huge amounts because the gold was simply there. We got it, and after playing longer you realise there's nothing to spend it on, nothing to do. How can you have a gear-based game with no pve content and no PvP feature to show it off?
Gold as a resource is worthless due to insane inflation (kids buying it from gold seller websites for huge amounts for little real-world value) sanctioned by Blizzard in a 'grey market' where THEY THEMSELVES get 15%. And buying and holding onto items instead of a monetary currency, also means jack shit when people don't need to buy them because there's nothing to do.

Gamers need to vent at shit products (SWTOR, I'M LOOKING AT YOU. YEARS AND YEARS AND FOR WHAT!??) and this will have some serious repercussions for Blizz, hopefully :D

Speaking from a neutral point of view though, if Blizzard can be hacked... It's got to be the Chinese... :D
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Re: How the mighty have fallen 11 years 7 months ago #386

Made me lol ^__^
The administrator has disabled public write access.

S5 Box

Login/Logout

Register

Please click the image below to register with the site