• Register
Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: Teamspeak funding

Teamspeak funding 7 years 9 months ago #1865

Just thought this needed a mention, We have a lot of teamspeak users now both members and non members.
Since the last renewal i have made sure that everyone who logs on to teamspeak receives a message about helping out with server cost.
So far the actual amount of people who have taken this message into account and helped towards the cost is exactly 0.
1 person donates on a regular monthly basis which started before the messages.
It should not be down to 1 person to fill the kitty.
If things dont change soon then a new password will be added and not given out.

Read more...
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Teamspeak funding 7 years 9 months ago #1866

I think it's time to look seriously at a compulsory subscription of £2 or £3 a month, the cost of a coffee.

Teamspeak funding 7 years 9 months ago #1867

I've just sent in £15 by paypal.

Don't think we need a compulsory subscription, I'm sure most people don't mind putting some in, it's maybe just the being arsed and remembering to do it part is that stops them......its my problem anyway :)

If there is anyone that uses TS often has never put anything in or has not for a long time then it would be nice if they could help out a bit with the costs. Roo and apac spent a lot on the website costs so people other than them :)

Teamspeak funding 7 years 9 months ago #1872

Again I always ask this. How much have we got? how much do we need?

If it's like 30 quid a year I'll just send it. People cant be arsed sending money all the time. It's tedious. Constantly begging for money is annoying. Stick a post up saying how much we need each year. Get people to donate. Then start again a year later.

S5 Box

Login/Logout

Register

Please click the image below to register with the site